...Saturday, March 06, 2010
BOOKS and MORE BOOKSTime to do some work on sorting & throwing of my books.
I was packing few days ago, and just got woken up by the sound of garung guni.
because it reminds me that i must get rid of my books (:

It all started with this 4-drawer cupboard, with sailormoon stickers on it. LOL
This was my birthday gift when i was primary 4..
Simply innocent looking, but when i opened it..

It was all filled with books from Sec one to five (:
as i unpacked.. i found some stupid essays i used to write when i was sec 1..
It was suppose to be a letter and it goes like this.
Today, 10 pupils from our class went to the wake of former president, Mr Wee kim wee.
We waited so long that i going to die. We started waited from plaza singapura to the Istana. A lot of schools went there. There was also other people. Many people came to pay their respects. We were checked for metallic objects at the entrance. I think i was so special as there were only 10 from our class out of the whole school that went. I feel that it was a meaningful event and hence wanted to share it with you.
SUPER CANNOT MAKE IT. LOL
Now i know why i failed my english..
T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E

I realised that my parents room doesn't have enough space so i moved it outside..
as there were more books hidden inside the baibai cupboards.

Patience is needed for packing of books!
i need to look through a lot of papers, as my neighbour wants notes.
what the hell!

Neat & tidy. Occupied half of my living room.
But i just bid goodbye to them.
except for few of my maths book. heheh!