...Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Just finished 2 movies. 神枪手(Sniper) & Zombieland @ pplive.
Its time to get enough sleep as i flipped through the night yesterday.
I actually flipped since 2am till 7am? and i actually got up again at 9+ 10.
the worst is im working at 12pm. What The Hell!
Therefore, working was blur today -.-
but tomorrow OFF! :D
I mentioned about not going to continue work to my manager today.
And she told me to stay.. work once a week also can.. and..
My kitchen manager ask me dont pangseh. LOL
This 2 might be the only reason why i'm hesitating.
Without them, my life at Secret Recipe would have been worst.
Really gonna think about it one last time. Hai.
Yun & AiJuan came to pass me my gao sai today. Thanks man! x3
She just came back from bangkok and its been quite a long time i've last seen her.
I should have chose to go bangkok with her. LOL nvm.
Ever since i've started working, i never had the chance to go running with her again.
paiseh ):
Exactly about 1 more month from now, it's gonna be hell (:
I'm not really looking forward except for the things im gonna study.
and what cca i'm gonna choose :D
Just hope that i'll enjoy my last month of holiday.
GoodNight (: