...Wednesday, April 21, 2010
A day well spent. I'm happy (:
Had little improvement for today's school.
I get to have additional 2 contacts. which makes a total of 3 now. Not bad Not bad!
I feel as though im gonna be a construction worker next time! I'm learning wall, floor, ceiling etc etc! oh my god! but nvm, at least i understand!
Had movie with spc, sz, sandy just now. MONGA! hahaah!
我混的不是黑道,是友情,是义气!
super like this sentence don't know why.
Then head on for Pool @ csc with an additional of 6 people. bra, ken, luke, keith, kjx, roy.
sz didn't join as she have training. but i accompanied her for dinner after pool.
Webcam-ed there. :P

@.@

they're all haunted by the ghost behind (:
interested in this super chio zhabor? contact me.
Dinner at a new place in westmall.
realised i had been eating quite a lot of jap food this week.
Tomorrow school is shit! 9am - 7pm.
Due to a stupid event from the school, we have to entertain from 4 - 7.
If not i would have been dismissed at 3pm! fuckkkk!
worst still, we have to wear green. I've no green shirt.. so i decided to destroy the environment by wearing black (: