but with acceptable results.
I was enjoying my prata with soozhen at 12mn and i actually forgot its the 7th already.
and my phone just nice no battery, dead.
After prata, she came my house, to ton. Super random.
But thanks to her, i've got accompany (:
I was K.O at around 3, while she continued using the comp.
But woke up in the middle of the night to dee siao her. LOL :x
Here and there, this and that.... blablabla..
woke up the next morning(10am) to find that she's sleeping.
i would be so evil if i were to wake her up. :x
but just nice saw bra text, saying that she was lazy, & i was lazy too. so we met late.
Went out to town 2days consequently to find presents.
Finally, its settled! but not all.
2 more days to finish it up (:
heng i took this 3days off, if not i would be scratching my head now -.-
A last minute movie @ JP with DCML, SPC, LSZ, SLKH & PLK.
Clash of the Titans! most importantly, its
FREE.
I treated them using the 10 free movie tickets that my cousins gave me as my birthday present. Although the card lasts for 1 year, but i still use it :D
Afterall, they're my movie partners.

Inside, there's a $240 RALPH LAUREN bag that bra bought.

I.C sisters x3
I think i'll bear with my job for awhile.
Even if its only that $100 or less. I'll just take it first. ):
Because money is needed now to filled up the hole in my bank.
Let me fill them up first :D