...Sunday, May 23, 2010
HAIYO!Its monday tomorrow AGAIN. This is the 6th week already! omg!
2 more weeks and i will be having the MID-SEMESTER test. LOL dead.
but right after mid-sem test would be 2weeks of holiday :D simply excited!
Right after work yesterday, i went straight home to bathe & get ready for midnight movie! ROBINHOOD. 12:15am!
Meetup with bra, peg & sandy @ 9:30pm, Jurong Point! Had my dinner as well as chill at starbucks till 12mn.
I think i'm lacking of sleep in the NIGHT. I can barely open my eyes throughout the day at work. sigh.
Reached home at 3+ in the morning, uploaded pictures and slept.

My lovers ♥
Spent my sunday rotting & homeworking. It was SO BORING!
Woke up at 12pm but i slept again at 4pm. till 7pm. -.- damn my sleeping time.
Having bit of flu, and shall sleep earlier tonight (: 12am hopefully.
I've successfully passed my flu to my "ho beng u", ah tom. PAISEH! i think my IC sis will get it eventually :P

LOL. sally trying to eat my tongue!
so WRONG!
hahaha! ♥