...Saturday, May 15, 2010
I've been so busy this week. Busy chiong-ing homework!
Because i wouldn't learned (: I only do homeworks last minute.
Had a presentation on tues. Presentation just sucks! I can't believe i'm gonna have more of that.
Supposed to meet joshua (maple friend) for lunch. But he was sick so i accompanied noel (poly friend) to polyclinic instead as she was SICK too. Ohya, Bra & Sz was sick too. Viruses around!
Take care people!
Wednesday, watched IPMAN2 with peichi & sandy. NICE!
Slacked, Dinnered & Libraryed.
Finally this week ended. Time passes kinda fast nowadays. I've attended school for A MONTH!
School was relatively good. Except that I don't know how i'm gonna do tests. 4 weeks more. haha!
With so many diagrams to memorise, its enough to kill me!



These are probably few that are easier!
Next would be IT applications.
How the fuck im gonna do the test next week when i don't even know what's the teacher talking about. LOL FML.
Goodnight.
Work tomorrow.
I told my manager i want to quit already...
But I couldn't quit because there's not enough staff. F.