...Monday, May 17, 2010
WEEKENDSWhy aren't there one more weekend call Eightday or ___day?
Weekend ended again. SO fast ._.
Work was as usual. BORING stuff.
Aunty karen(kitchen manager) asked me "我们对你这么好,为什么你不要做了?"...
I know the 2 aunty treated me really well. But i can't stay there FOREVER.
Its like LESS THAN $100 of salary/month.. this month only $94. lol!
yes. that 94 can cover up some of my expenses but its really boring there. Its terrible. ):
Anyway, i wouldn't know WHEN i could quit. Reason: Lack of staffs.
After work, i went to buy printer. I really need one. Have been printing hw since school starts.
Cab home to have dinner with my cousins, aunts etc. Problems Problems Problem -.-
They asked me what cca i'm choosing.. i wanted scuba diving so much...
but seems that no one supports me. Sigh.
I know that there are dangers. I KNOW. If im fated to die, even crossing the roads, i would have died. -.-
All the elders says, choose something that will benefit you. No need so much money.
PLEASE. IM NOT GOING TO CHOOSE SOMETHING LIKE THE WELFARE CLUB OR WHATEVER THAT IM FUCKING NOT INTERESTED IN. THAT'S NOT ME!Yes, money is a HUGE problem. Mother have been complaining about my daily allowance + my monthly school fees + my bus concession + my expenses. But I'm using my salary as part of my expenses already! It's never enough! I'm not working at $100/hr!
Only $5/hr!Presents, clothes, every expenses.. you used to pay 100%. But not now anymore.
I can understand (: because she's not working as full timer in my cousin house anymore.
Only 2 days/week = pay lesser. She's currently working in an office, basically all the shit stuffs with only $300/mth.
If i were to stop working (which i eventually will), i think i will go bankrupt!
I will have to save more now through my daily allowance. Limit to only $3/day (:
Eat less, Cab less, Walk more & i will lose more fats! :D
but i'm not going to movie less!
IMPOSSIBLE. heheh!
I don't know WHY i have to listen to them. But i HAVE to.
Scuba diving is not going to be my cca already. Photography it shall be. damn.
After dinner, went to JP to catch a movie "The LOSERS" with bra, spc, sz & sandy.
and saw angie while i was exiting. She's back from NewYork! Cool.
Cabbed home $22. wow.
Prata with Soozhen & homed.

Sunday, was out with sandy to buy her art stuff etc.
I bought a MEOW organiser! SO CUTE! $5 only :D I think i spent less than $10 today! excluding the new screen protector ($8), i bought for my itouch at pasar malam just now.
Ate RamlyBurger for dinner.
Sandy slacked at my house.
We webcamed.
I homework-ed.
Blogged & sleep.


GDD IS SO CUTE!
Tuesday no school. IM SUPER HAPPY.