...Saturday, May 08, 2010
Why do people block each other in msn?
I remember i blocked people i usually hate a lot or i didn't want to talk to.
that would usually be lots of people reason for blocking someone. right?
but after some time of blocking, i would choose to delete that person since i'm not going to talk to him/her anyway.
2 days ago, i got a reason from him, "because i wanna isolate myself".
Because you wanna isolate yourself, i got blocked. wow?
I don't know why you are angry because of some dirty videos ken showed me.
Not as though i've never seen such things before. Why won't you just tell him off and let things be over. Why you wanna make yourself miserable and end up not able to study.
I don't understand why you could just click the block button.
Don't you ever think before that i might just find out and that might just pissed me off.
What's the fucking difference between a green man(online), and a faded green man with a red stroke(blocked)? you said my pm affects you. You could avoid me in msn, how about facebook?
I don't know why again and again, you don't wanna talk to me.
I remembered TRIED talking to you for a few days. but your reply doesn't seems that you wanna talk. fine. so for the past few days before "blocking", i've not been talking to you. You should have realised.
FUCKED.
I fucking don't know. I fucking don't understand.
I'm writing this as a friend.
Had prata with spc, sandy, sz and ken opp my house just now (:
School was SO FAR SO GOOD. i think i need some revisions already.
Sometimes, 24 hour a day is really not enough.
Not enough time for FUN, REST & STUDIES.
Every drop of tears are disappointments.