...Saturday, June 12, 2010
ITS OFFICIALLY HOLIDAY! (:I don't really have the feeling of fun.
because not all sunshines were having holiday. sigh.
we used to school & holiday together! ):
and we would have after exam celebration... but not now anymore.
I realised that my poly group friends have no life! Ok, no offence, they're really nice people.
They're are too guai for me I think. At the end of the day, I think I'm gonna influence them.
Because I scold fuck whole day long and one says, "ehhh, my friend say I go poly already, suddenly will scold bad word". and they say is because of me. RIDICULOUS!
Normally after exams, there are usually this thing call CELEBRATIONS right.
Received a message this morning from Noel, asking us to go for celebrations (eat) after the paper.
So when I reached school, I asked, so where are you all going to eat?
and they said, FOODCOURT 2. OH MY GOD. I'm sick and tired of school's food already!
Although there are
SIX foodcourts, they sell almost the same thing! So damn sick.
I need to have some good food for celebrations, not SCHOOL FOODCOURT my dear.
So anyway, I rejected because I'm booked earlier by my beloved I.C bra. (:
For the tests....
I screwed up my last paper badly due to cramps that I had the day before. suay.
Other than Principles of Management, I guess the others were still alright.
Went home awhile before meeting up with debra & sandy.
TeaTime at SecretRecipe Marina. LOL. work SR, eat SR. that's kinda stupid!
Walk around in Marina, headed on to Suntec, followed by bugis.
I was not informed till the
VERY LAST MINUTE that i have to go for meeting at SR. -.-
When I reached, my manager was surprised to see me. Like "WOW, sy you came ah?".
Is it a miracle that I appeared? I don't know why. He asked me for my birthdate, and said he would buy 4D tomorrow. I feel that, I'm not one of the crew there.
Well, I would have enjoyed my day better if I didn't went. But I think I'm just doing what i should.
So Weijie arranged to meet me at JurongEast Mrt, 10:20, then walk over.