...Wednesday, June 16, 2010
A random day.15 June 2010
but i like (:

I couldn't bring myself to work today.
I was too sleepy, too lazy! I was still in bed at 11:30 when I'm suppose to work at 12.
So I called up Aunty Pauline and asked whether I could change today work to sunday since she wants me to work on sunday. Its Father's Day. Oh god! I'm
PRAYING very hard! ):
Out of nowhere, while talking to peichi, she said she want eat double cheese burger! LOL.
Actually thought of eating in WestCoastPark Mac, but later on she said she want eat IKEA food.
So we jio those free ones along - me, spc, ken, sandy.
Steady steady, off we go! WOO!
IKEA to have swedish meatballs, chicken wings, salmon etc.
QUEENSWAY SHOPPING CENTRE to look around....
WALKED to HortPark.
WALKED the Kent Ridge Bridge.
WALKED the Alexandra waves.
BUSED to VivoCity.
BUSED to WestCoastMarket.
ATE astons with soozhen.
CHIT-CHATTED together.
and
HOMESWEETHOME!
Henderson Waves

♥ L.O.V.E ♥

LOL as usual. FUNNY!

Couple Detected (:

Always a place to relax
♥
Dear poly friends, so sorry that I pangseh you guy (:
Make it up to you all next week!
Going for karate kid tomorrow with my sunshines ♥

Sunshines