...Sunday, June 27, 2010
SummaryI had a pretty normal holiday. 2 weeks of holiday is just too short to enjoy anything.
But at least I did.
I was out for movie "Knight & Day" with my sunshines just now.
Waiting for the next coming holiday on 7th August!
For the past few days, things had been going on super randomly!
Saturday, me & my sunshines went off to west coast park to slack at night.
We actually slacked & gamed till 4am+ and walked home.
Reached home at around 430, bathed & sleep. Waking up with ache everywhere.
Friday, me sz and luke went off to sentosa for cycling. LOL.
It was only planned the day before around 5am. crazy!

Cycling in Sentosa was definitely not cheap.
But we head on anyway, ended up having butt pain. hahaha!
Cycled from siloso to palawan to tanjong beach...
slacked on the beach awhile before returning the bikes.
Off to the sunset!
♥ sunsets.
walked around sentosa and of course not forgetting the resort world.
Toured like a tourist!

Been there. But not IN.


My accompanies of the day .
Had xiao wan mian for dinner & that was the only meal :D
School starting tomorrow and I wished there isn't any.
5 more weeks of school & there will be holiday again (:
I dread school & I seriously do. School blues.
The routine of going to school in the morning, and back home to sleep in the afternoon is starting all over again! I never dread school that much when I'm in shuqun. sigh.
If only there were beautiful sunsets everyday