Surprised Keith when he's on the way home!
It failed totally. LOL.
I wish you the best in everything you do!
Carl's JR for dinner & JP park to slack.
A shirt and shoes for you. Happy 18th Birthday!

Friday (9thJuly), I had school till 12, went home for an hour sleep, and off to work.
Met them right after work and we slacked till 2am before surprising sandy (:
She had Peichi's self-baked blackforest cake, looks just like those outside, but its a total feel.
A Chanel perfume and a bag for you. Happy 18th Birthday too!

Pooled @ Bugis.
Ate @ Bugis.
Slacked @ Bugis.
Ktv @ CSC batok.
Drink @ Jurong East Street 32.
Homed @ 6am.

the girls.
Eventually, jingting was drunk. peichi & bra was half-drunk. LOL.
We had fun still. (:


Been having super late nights (6am) recently, that even 7hours of sleep last night couldn't allow me to stay away during lessons today. 2hours of lecture, I sleep 2hours. Well done!
I know I'm not important to you anymore..