...Saturday, July 24, 2010
Cabbed to school today AGAIN -.-
All due to my laziness of not wanting to wake up.
If not because of the IT test(confirm pass) today...I wouldn't care. ):
Homed and slept.
Good Old DaysWalked pass my childcare centre while walking over to clementi to buy hamster food for bra.
and i saw my teacher.. so I had a chat with her. My 8 years there, those memories. wow!
I can remember every single moments I had there. Its
LIFE WITHOUT WORRIES!
Had a last minute decision on bringing spc to red man to see thermometer, so while waiting for her, I saw lan shop uncle! Brings up those old days when I just game whole day.
He was a really really good uncle which i'll never forget. Especially the steamboat @ his house, BBQ etc. Those were the good old days man.
Saw Renia too! She saw me 2 times today, one in the morning when she was on the bus. Fate Fate Fate~
Kenneth's 18thCake. Presents. Wishes. Dinner. Slack.
Happy Birthday k. (:
celebration to be continued..