Using my old phone cam, i went around taking pictures just like a visitor. hahhaa!
Presidential Suite is made up of 6 normal rooms which costs over 1k++/night.
Next which I'm most impressed was the Serviced Suites.
It's something similar to chalet room except that its more expensive & more comfortable.
What we saw was the smaller version. They have larger version which includes bbq bit & balcony to sunbathe.
You could only book it if you are staying 7days and above. (:
Its 400++/night and 1 week it would be 2.8k++/night.
There's a story behind why it is called the serviced suites.
For this kind of rooms, there's only 2 level having this kind of rooms. Previously, it was just like any storeroom, useless. Till the GM changed it to the serviced suites. (:



There's washing machine & a mini kitchen area hidden in cupboards.
Cool stuff.
They say you hardly get to see the General Manager of the hotel....
but we was lucky enough to see him in the executive lounge!

Indoor Dining area.

Outdoor Dining area.



A fruitful trip.
Sum it with Me & My 3 best friends in poly.
Caught Inception last saturday.
Great movie, Great plot!
I know I couldn't live in my dreams even if I want.
Reality is cruel. Accept it.