...Thursday, July 01, 2010
Start of School, Still Sleepy..still in my holiday mood.
still playing as usual.
still doesn't have a cca.
still couldn't turn my body clock earlier.
everything's still the same. Routine.
Got back most of my test marks. and it sucks. ):
Principles of Management - FAILED
Intro to Hotel Industry - 63.5%
Building services - 68.5%
Structures & Fabrics - 84.5%
IT applications - Getting tomorrow..
Not getting a >90% for each module = you suck.
Realised that there are too many smart people on earth. which I never get to see it when I'm in ShuQun.
Seriously with my kind of result, I'm one of the lowest.
DAMN. ENOUGH SHIT. lol!
Watched
"The Killers" with peichi & ken @ cine on tues.
while Soozhen watched with her bud. Separated seats from us. wee-u-weeeet!
Shopped awhile after that. Ken managed to buy a small checked shirt from UniQlo and Vest from NewLook. Guy's shirt look really nice sometimes.
Watched
"Letters to Juliet" with peichi & soozhen @ vivo on wed.
If only every relationships lasts. If there's only happy endings.Slacked after that and took tons of photos.

slackers

Hand Vandalizing (:
Had dinner with soozhen just now.
Work tomorrow. ):
Roommate going Genting tomorrow. I'm all alone in my room again.
Enjoy the music & the aircon.