...Sunday, July 04, 2010
Weekends..HOLIDAY (:weekend always seems like a short holiday! (especially if I didn't work)
I'm just counting down to my next holiday on 7th August! 33 MORE DAYS!Had work on friday. Things are starting to change. Maybe because I'm there "longer" already.
OR should I say that there are a few on attachment, making my life easier.
I'll never know when I'm going to get out of there.
A new staff named Matthew, 26year old chinese, was only working for 2weeks but he's quitted.
I'm on good terms with him but sad to say, he's not there anymore ):
Caught "Eclipse" on Saturday with the same old people. Peichi, Soozhen & Sandy.
I only like the Stepfather. hahaha! because he's simply
HANDSOME!Last bus with them, and we had prata!
Ton for the night at my house. (: I
LOVE accompanies! heheh! If only I had ONE sibling ):
Went to bed around 5, and woke up at 1130! Breakfast + Lunch at WestCoast Market.
It's been quite a long time since I walk/eat in the market in the "morning"...
After waiting for peichi brother to arrive, I went off to Sheng Shiong with mother, bought Gonggong, officially my dinner tonight!
Finally, I would have to revise for my Principles of Management next week. Retest is coming soon. SIGH!
How I wished I were one of those that didn't fail anything at all. In my group, only me ):
Well, so used to it that actually I don't even care. Just for the sake of having a PASS.
Blogging without pictures is really boring, feel like finding something to eat instead. YUM!