...Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Friday. (6th Aug)Headed to ikea with soozhen for a walk, shopping for presents. ha! & of course playing around.
It's the first time she's been there!!! O: (I've got a shock, lol!)

My LOVE for cats. LOL!
then we headed to tiong bahru for movie (despicable me) before going to spc's shop for dinner.
shopped at bugis street & homed.
Saturday. (7th Aug)Worked & watched movie (
salt) with my sunshines.
Walked over to sandy's house for a drink.
Debra & Peichi - Drank, Drunk, Puked. Always.
Sunday. (8th Aug)Relatives flooded my house. A total of 17 people was at my house. Maciam new year.
All I do was to poker poker poker.
Most of them went home leaving only my 2 aunts,1 niece & 1 cousin + me and my mother.
5 of us pokered till 4am and I only get to sleep for 4hours (next day sentosa).
I lost almost $40. terrible. But my passion for poker will never die! LOL
Monday. (9th Aug)Happy National Day &
Happy New Year debra (for your 6 newborn hamsters)!
Amazingly, it reproduces very fast!
On 8th April, I bought 2 hamsters for my beloved IC sister's birthday.
On 20th July, it gave birth to 5 babies (although 3 was eaten up).
On 9th Aug, Somehow the baby fuck the mother (because the husband was separated) & TADA. LOL. 6 more babies!
WONDERFUL. from 2 become 10 hamsters! :D
Decided to spend the day at sentosa but there was simply nothing to do. sigh.
I swear I must sit the skyride the next time i go ):
FAIL BIG TIME. Then we go over ikea (again) for dinner! followed by west coast park (our playground).
then................................................
HAPPY GHOST FESTIVAL!