...Wednesday, August 25, 2010
HospitalIts been quite long since I've to wake up so early.
I only slept for 4hours (always la).
So I accompanied my father to the hospital for operation today. (cataracts)
Don't know why they say the name until very long, I also don't understand.
Reached there at 9, payment everything, test sugar level la, ask this ask that blablabla..ends around 10. My father damn funny, he doesn't even know which eye he's operating! Then he just say, both also need to operate la.
There was this old man, he doesn't understands english and he can't hear clearly.
So at first, the nurse/doctor (I can't differentiate) asked him, uncle name?
Uncle: HUH?Nurse: alamak. NAME UNCLE, NAME.Uncle: oh, xxxxxxx.Nurse: (very loud)
IC NUMBER?Uncle: SxxxxxxxX. (he said the numbers mixing malay, english, chinese).
The nurse actually asked him a lot of things, in every language, mixing malay chinese & hokkien together. It was so funny (the way the nurse speak) that I couldn't stop laughing.
Everything processed faster than I thought.
After my father went in, my cousin arrived. I had breakfast & 2 cups of milo.
As I was walking back, the surgery dept called and say done already and would make another call once (10mins only) he was transferred back to the ward.
By then my mother was here already. but have to wait an hour before he could go home.
Sat on the sofa and I slept for that hour.
An hour later, my father was so hungry that he cannot tahan LOL.
He ate yong tau foo, a big plate of fruits & kopi. terrible!
Cousin drove us back, reached home at 2pm.
Slept for half hour before meeting soozhen, go dee siao her cut hair. HAHA!
Shall not expose her hair until others had been surprised. Photos next time!
Don't worry, its nice (: