...Saturday, August 21, 2010
Secret Recipe

I was in charge of the cake station today.
Learning in process. and I should say I'm damn slow sia!
I have to learn to cut, tabao, and many many more. terrible! a lot things to remember ):
But lucky there was not many people due to the fasting season now, if not my customer would be angry (like diner dash)!
People seems to lose weight when they work, but I gain weight when I work -.-
because there's always food in the kitchen waiting for me.
Kitchen Manager was so good to me that whenever there's food, there's my share.
If not, I will kope the fries :P
In a blink of an eye, this is already my 8th month working there. I must say that things had been better.
I still dreaded work of course, but when I'm there, I've learnt how to make myself enjoy!
No longer standing there, bored. But jumping around & hitting other people butts. hahah!
Gonna change my work shoes soon. Hate flats! :D
Although I still have the thought of quitting, but I guess it's kinda impossible.
I've brought it up twice and I was rejected ):
With an avg salary of $200+/mth, it really helped cover my expenses a lot a lot..