...Friday, August 20, 2010
Shirley's 18th Birthday

Pingping's present - Earpiece & Panties pouch! O:
I was late (always)! Not that my timing sucks, but I always like to drag things :x
Once I drag my sleeping time, GG.
Met them (Noel, Hweeping, Shirley, Mengya) straight at Bugis seoul garden.
I swear this was the first time I spent 4+ hours eating at seoul garden!
from around 1:45pm - 6pm (the time that i leave). and they CONTINUED.
$14.10 settled my Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner! WONDERFUL! :D
Noel's boyfriend appeared out of nowhere & we asked him to join.
He was one of the best boyfriend anyone could have.
I'm so sorry I always didn't stay till the end of the day.
I swear I'll give you all my day during the celebration of noel's birthday! I SWEAR.
nugget & pingping both gave her presents, except me & mengya. OOPS.
I'm too used to sharing of presents so when no one told me about sharing of presents, I forget everything about presents. LOL! Shall make it up another day.
So I left them to join my sunshines of course. Who else could have my time other than them? :P
Caught a movie (Step up 3). COOL COOL COOL!
I wanna dance too! (It will be so funny- fat girl that dance). HAHAHA! Imagine jiu hao.

Unglam Unglam Unglam - but I like (: