...Thursday, September 23, 2010
17.9.2010
St.James Powerhouse

Amazed by the number of people we had! 17!
with bra, xin, xuan, shuwei, szeyah, daphne, daphne's cousin, minhui,
aaron, aloy, junyao, mengyew, jonathan, ken, chengyao, martin LOL.
We arrived quite early for the free entry for students as well as 1 for 1.
So we had a total of 4 johnnie walker. and each of us only paid $24! surprisingly cheap.
That's the advantage of having many people!
Debra was fucking heng! Coincidentally, her cousin was there too!
Can see that she was really excited when she saw her cousin, ahbo she might had been bored to death without her cousin teaching her "the bending of knees" LOL.
The world's really small I swear. A group of NP students who actually know minhui, surrounded us, but only 1 guy introduced himself (though he was quite nice, but i've forgotten his name) while the others started forming a circle around us. I think that's their way of grinding. Just like merry-go-round! They took turns to grind different person!
But I guess when you're in a club, everything's fun. With a minimal space but maximum fun!
Especially where you could use dancing to exercise! kill 2 birds with 1 stone! LOL.
so all those grinding doesn't really matter since you wouldn't get to see them again unless you're that suay.
we got on to the platform to dance later on which I never thought of it before. You could see everyone dancing crazily. and there were guys below putting their hands out as though any girls would fall and they would be so heng to catch it!
Macdonalds breakfast later on & cabbed home! (:
It's been years since I last saw tenchi's people (not to mention club).
Might be meeting them for steamboat together with uncle on Friday if I could make it after my cousin's solemnization.
I'm super duper booked for this week.
Mon - buy kjx's present
Tue - Kbox with poly friends
Wed - kjx's bday + lantern festival
Thur - Work full shift
Fri - Cousin solemnization & steamboat
Sat - Zouk with sunshines. (excited)Sun - Work 6-10
I wished I have more time to slack next week.
I wanna find time to go jogging!
I wanna find time for movie!