and when he was eating his dinner, he actually wanted me to carry him!
wah, super cute la! It was as though he was giving me a hug.
I was playing balloon with 4 kids! and when he couldn't get the balloon he would go "ooo ooo".
I believed he took his mother's genes because her mother was chio.
but was sad enough that her phone was run over by a car that day and she was super pek cek.
I WISHED MY PHONE WOULD BE RUN OVER TOO :x

my cousin asked me "WHEN'S YOUR TURN?".
I looked at him and said, EH, WAIT LONG LONG LA!
I've just started my life as an 18 year old girl!
Among all my cousins for both mother and father side, i'm the youngest.
out of 19 (mother side) + 10 (father side)...
2 dead, 10 including me not married.
STILL GOT TEN INFRONT OF ME, my turn still far far behind! another 10 years!
Buffet for dinner later on and I was in a rush to meet tenchi's clique.
I left at 8pm and met them after their steamboat @ sunset way.
Walked over to clementi to take 282 to west coast park.
Slacked and played the flying fox!
Aloy sure have lots of energy to push sia.
both szeyah & daphne fly like a flying fox. and I'm the flying pig! wooo~
but I peifu him still can make pigs fly!
Homed after that!