...Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Randomly felt like blogging although I've got nothing to blog about.
I'm
NOT VERY EXCITED for tomorrow's Secret Recipe's hygiene course seriously.
I'm more excited for the time that i'll be going out. 630am. -.-
Need to be at woodlands MRT @ 745. sian.
It's been decades since I last wake up at about 6am. I don't know how I'm going to wake up later, or should I just don't sleep. I'm left with only 3hours and I still can't get to sleep. Wished I had sleeping pills with me.
Out for movie 'Going to distance' earlier just now with peichi, bra & soozhen.
Think we had clubbed too much that even in the theatre we could imagine it as a club. LOL
Planning for kbox & sheesha this friday. shall see how.
Been wanting a holiday very very very much!
Would be going for Bintan study trip this coming monday and I don't know if I should feel excited at all. Partly its because of the arranging of rooms. Don't know why are teachers still so old minded. They arranged unknown people to sleep with unknown people. Yes I know, this is call BONDING. but sleep also need to bond? ridiculous. We already had different group mates, why do we still need to have different roommates? I shall do the MASS SWOOPING of rooms on that day itself.
I don't like the feeling of having to bond with total strangers
AGAIN and
AGAIN.
I wished I'm with my sunshines instead ):
It's not always I know you know.
I know this time round, do you know?
I bet you do.