...Thursday, September 30, 2010
TiredI had a SUPER LONG day @ woodlands industrial park for the hygiene course.
The god damn blardy hell notes have a total of 107 pages!!! It killed me literally.
It just felt as though I'm back to the old days where I've to wake up at 6 for school.
Dragged myself up at 6:20am, out at 7am.
Coincidentally met Fiona(my pri friend) in the mrt, and I had a really good catchup with her.
Supposed to meet at 7:45am, I'd arrived, but both of my colleagues were super late!
Nora reaches at 8:30+ when the course starts at 8:30. We've to cabbed there instead of bused.
But we was the 2nd to reach. LOL.
There was 3 other outlets people there, vivo, T3 and anchorpoint. They were all pretty nice people.
It wasn't long before I fell asleep. Countless throughout the whole course.
The MCQ test wasn't open book, but could ask the trainers question. I scored 46/48.
Then we had the practical test, which includes 6 steps to wash your hand, wrapping of foods, washing of utensils etc.
It ended at 6:30 instead of 5:30 ):
I swear that my brain wasn't working and I took the wrong direction of train when I was at Jurong.
Was heading towards chinese garden. FUCK. I don't know what I'm thinking.
I insisted that was the train to clementi and didn't bothered to check at all. stupid.
Fell asleep again & again(5mins 5mins) while watching tv just now and I thought I would sleep right after tornado...
but I wasn't that tired already. sigh. Body's clock fucked.
Clarence came to talk to me just now, asking me about his relationship & stuffs.
How funny that he was once so close to me during p3, and now he's telling me about the girl he's chasing. hahha!
Life never stops changing.
Work tomorrow again. I envied szeyah's clique who's going genting later on! ):
Going down for a walk now. Using up my last energy for today.
-YNFTBMHA