4th - 6th October 2010BINTAN with Singapore Polytechnic
About half of the people that went.
Day ONE.
Didn't get to sleep before the trip because I will definitely feel lethargic.
So I jio-ed soozhen out to slack as well as prata before getting ready for the trip (:
Went out of house around 6, saw xjt's sister while mrting. Meet hweeping at redhill station & off we go!
Cabbed from tanah merah mrt station together with debbie.
Gathered at tanah merah @ 730.

In the ferry
Was greeted by the Front Office Manager (host) upon reaching there.
and was hold up in the holding room while waiting for check-in.
Few of the staffs intro-ed themselves, but I can't remember their names. Simply because they were malay.
Had a tour around the hotel (ANGSANA), the one we stayed in and another hotel (BANYAN TREE).
Banyan tree was a resort that only have villas. Their villas were really beautiful!
The villa we visited was called the Bayfront Pool Villa which costs USD 590/night. O:
No money No stay man. LOL

Our dining area - Lotus Cafe

Banyan tree - Bayfront Pool Villa


Us @ Bayfront Pool villa toilet. LOL
So after all the introduction, tours everything, we had our lunch!
All lunch & dinners are provided with appetizer, main course & desert.
The main course portion was pretty small, but together with everything.. just nice.
After lunch, we were all waiting for keys to our room. Had a lucky draw session because only some of the keys were ready. and I was super heng to be the first to get it! :D
I had a view of the swimming pool, although it was quite far away from the lobby.
After that it was free time till dinner time. Went over to noel's room to have some funnnn!

human hamburger!
bottom- hweeping, noel, me, shirley -top

I was
SUPER TIRED after dinner, after being awake for almost 37hours! Supposed to meet together with the rest of my class girls in noel's room but once I get back to my room and lie on the bed for some tv, I fell ASLEEP.
and we canceled the night, all went back to sleep till the next morning!
I slept from indonesia time.. 9pm-7am. waking up twice in between.
Day TWO.Morning call from the front desk at 645am(indotime).
Buffet breakfast was sumptuous!
Went to the holding room after that to listen to some talk but I fall asleep. LOL
Then we had a 45minutes break before lunch. I was sleeping in my room for the 45minutes.
The minute I lie down I fall asleep. and teacher gave me an afternoon call. :P
After lunch, we had some talk again. stupid. followed by nature walk.
Nature walk = A walk in the FOREST.
Applied large amount of mosquito repellent because 9/10 mosquito could actually be seen!
Walk through grasses, mud, puddle of water to drink the 2$ coconut that we paid.


coconut man. lol
We got out of the forest via another route. which is along the beach.
should have used that way earlier so that time wouldn't be wasted. -.-
along the beach route was that we had to climb over some rocks.
and my dear hweeping slipped & sprained her ankle. kan pua suay!

My class girls (:

With other class guys on the highest rock
Zheming & hweeping's prince :x

debbie & I.
After climbing the rocks, the hotel sent a bungy to drive hweeping back.
We were all VERY JEALOUS!!!!!!!!

Noel & I running after pingping's bungy!
Followed hweeping, felicia & 2 teachers to the doctors @ Nirwana Gardens (another resort).
felicia had a cut on her hand, which doesn't seem very serious to me actually.
whereas pingping ankle was swollen, maciam pig trotter!
Doctor there was
VERY EXPENSIVE. hweeping's consultation + medicine = $65.

The hotel had really good service.
Knowing that hweeping & felicia were injured, they send cards & cakes to wish them quick recovery!
Came back for dinner & cards games at noel's room.
Planned not to sleep for the night but some of them still fell asleep!
Went out to see sunrise early in the morning & snapped really nice pictures.

Jumpshots!



Sunrise

monitor lizard roaming about.
Day THREE.Bathe & breakfast later, time to go homeeeeeee ):
Had a really good time with my classmates.
Looking forward to my genting trip in nov!
Holiday with friends are always memorable..

Introducing some desert which are really nice & pretty!
This are the 4 desert for both lunch & dinner for the 2 days.
first in the picture was wajik. It was steamed sticky rice with coconut milk & palm sugar & vanilla ice cream.
second was Mango desert.
third was fruit cheesecake.
and lastly was fried pisang (banana) with coconut icecream & melted chocolate.
I liked the 2nd & 4th best! I had 4 of the banana donated by 2 of my friends.

This pic came out to be weird. LOL

random shots.
