...Saturday, October 16, 2010
EAT. PRAY. LOVE.Not a bad movie except that its quite boring at the PRAY part whereby she goes India to pray.
The EAT part made me extremely hungry!! she went Italy for pasta & pizza! Had this urge for pasta and I swear I must eat pasta by this week! Super tempting, they shoot until the food looks finger licking good!
The movie lasted for 2hr 20mins and I had ayam penyet after that.
Then joined peichi, soozhen, keith & ken for some slacking session.
So out of the sudden while walking to the park, I had this excruciating pain at the area just below my stomach.
I didn't want to shit & neither was it menses. I was just tahaning and hope the pain will relieve.
So I went to the toilet hoping that some shit would actually come out. But it was way too pain that even if I were to shit I didn't had the force to do so. and was breaking out in cold sweat.
It's as bad as menses pain or even worse. I felt like vomiting.
After all the tahaning, thank guanyinma it was over.
although the pain still exists, but as long as I don't cough, sneeze, laugh, it should be fine.
tomorrow will be a better day!
My day ended just like that. 4am.
School's on monday. Dreaded it.