...Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Esah's HariRaya celebration
&
BBQ @ WCP

susanty & esah
Was invited by esah's to her hari raya celebration last saturday.
waited at Secret Recipe before going there together with pauline, karen, susanty, yvonne and dishwasher auntie.
She had 4 cats and I LOVE THE FAT ONE MOST. LOL

FAT GARFIELD & I
Had a mini buffet and I chionged her curry chicken. Nice seh!
Peter was there too. I only know he's quite high ranked in secret recipe.
He divulged that esah would be transfer to another outlet next month. ):
Hope the situation turns the other way man. I don't want her to leave too.
Anyway I was kinda in a rush as I had a mini BBQ with sunshines (except weilin & sandy) @ wcp.
So I had kenneth to meet me and carry stuffs for me.
Ton through the night with games & alcohol.
Tried to get myself drunk for once. but didn't succeed.
people get tipsy, drunk then vomit whereas I got tipsy and vomit, skipping the drunk part. zz
so basically after vomit = start all over again. LOL stupid laaaaa.
I have been dreaming of Blackberry WHITE lately.
I dreamt that it was right infront of me and I owned ONE. but blardy hell, of course I didn't.
anyway, I have to wait till March (when my plan ends) or see whether there's christmas promo not. Can't wait for new gadgets man!
and tickets had been booked for my genting trip with soozhen, peichi, sandy, peijuan & her boyf on 25th Nov. Will be skipping school for a day. I'm sooooo excited. Can't wait again! I want to get out of singapore for a breather. Singapore's just so boring.
I wished I could swear that I will study hard for next sem, but I couldn't.
So I just hoped that I would work harder. ):
Will be choosing GEMS (general elective module) tomorrow at 9am.
Gotta wake up at 830 for that and work 12-5. Payday is in
TWO DAYS TIME. Why aren't there any people complaining that money is enough. LOL