...Sunday, October 17, 2010
HMMMM...Just seen through some recommended cameras like
canon s95 and
panasonic LX5.
Seems to like LX5 more. but still looking through others...
Basically its because of my
general elective module (GEMS) that I needed a camera.
I chose
Revealing Eye in Photography (: together with noel. whereby camera is needed in the lesson.
So now my friday 3hours break are left with only 1hour break (:
This actually benefits me as I learn without having photography as a cca. didn't want to choose photography as cca because I still want scuba diving a lotttt. but too bad luh.
My house had no camera at the moment, and I'm using my roommate's all this while.
It's time I should get one, but I dont't want a DSLR, because it's bulky, and definitely the price. and my parents don't know how to use for sure. It's supposed to be a family camera!
But I'm
fretting over the price because my mother told me she would only sponsor $200. I'm still in the midst of bargaining with her.
The
disadvantage of growing up is you have to start paying some household stuff, contribute to the family. I think the stage whereby I have to pay my own handphone bills would come in no time. I once suggested to my mum that we should buy a 42' television (about 2k) after this spoils. and she said CAN, you sponsor 1k.. then me & your father 1k. wtf! ):
But still, TAKE NOTE! Money isn't everything (:I'll be going kusu island tomorrow, followed by baibai dinner @ Jurong east st 21.
Take it as an exercise for going to climb that 152 steps staircase, just to pray.
and after tomorrow, schoooooooooool! = save money time.
40 more days to GENTING.