...Wednesday, October 27, 2010
OUR HAPPY PILL (:
Breakfast today was Mr Bean's pancake, soyamilk and beancurd! $5 for 2 soyamilk, 2 pancakes & 1 beancurd. Cheapo food thanks to our coupon girl, hweeping. :P
Had only 3half hours lesson instead of 4hours because we was dismissed early.
However, we had a dialogue session on Bintan at 3:30pm which makes me feel like going home first! So they decided to come my house, slack or whatever.
Noel, Hweeping, Shirley, Debbie & Lavina.
Chit-chatted for awhile....
and one by one fall asleep. LOL shirley... me.. lavina...
while the rest of them was singing song.
Now they do know why they can't wake me up in the morning.
Then we went back to school for the stupid dialogue session for only half hour or so. kan pua stupid! waste my freaking time, if not I would have spend my time sleeping instead of sleeping from 530 to 9! but I still feel sleepy. HAHA. pig life!
Anyway while going home, we came across Singapore Poly annual event. called poly50. It's a relay, running 50 rounds.
THEY RUN AS THOUGH THEY'RE RUNNING FOR THEIR LIVES.
SOME HAVE SUPER LONG LEGS, WHILE SOME HAD INCREDIBLY FAST SPEED.AND SOME WERE SO COOOOOOL! handsome I mean. :xof course there are fat ones. I admire them!
and my cousin husband was one of the in-charge for this event (:

cameras EVERYWHERE.
supporters EVERYWHERE.

F.O.C milo! :D
Coming up events:
1) St' James this sat with sunshines.
2) Work & more work.