...Monday, October 25, 2010
SUMMARISE.I said I would summarise how many modules would put me on the deathboard.
Now I'm here to do that. LOL
Firstly, LAW & POM are definitely the first two. It's total shit! O:
although LAW is actually quite interesting. but their terms are kinda hard to memorise.
Secondly, communications skills, econs, and front office management are actually on par.
I can't decide
YET which will kill me first (probably econs).
I'm trying my best to keep awake in lectures which I actually do. Except probably the last 20mins i'll K.O. but the super cold airconditioning managed to keep me awake for 3 half hours of lectures on monday. definitely benefits me if I'm looking on the brighter side.
Other than that, I'm not worried for the worst lesson Our Nation Our World. because its an ICA module meaning there's no exam to it. Looking at the name alone already states that it's boring yet the lecturer is worst! The lecturer was a 62 year old man which I actually thought was 40+ only. But what makes it worst was his lecturing.
OMG HE TALK LIKE AN OLD MAN INDEED.
Pauses everywhere. Slow talking. Doesn't get to the point. I can't take it & went to sleep instead.
I'm now on my 2nd week of school and I'm super excited for the briefing on cruise trip on wednesday.
I CAN'T WAIT TO GET OUT OF SINGAPORE. :D
Every now and then, I'm hoping I could travel. Doesn't matter with who.
Simply because I'm most happy when I'm travelling!
A list of countries I'd liked to go. A list of stuffs I'd wished to do. A list of things I'd hoped to get.
Humans have unlimited wants!