...Sunday, October 24, 2010
Wished to Sleep Forever and everA week of school has passed.
I had a long day for the first day of school.
Like sian only those lectures. sigh.
but I still tahan-ed through as it was the first day.
Had movie at night - Life as we know it.
I had only 1 half hour lecture on tuesday but .. I couldn't stay awake at all.
probably didn't have a good sleep the night before.
then I went to reformat my laptop for about 2hours before going home for my beauty sleep.
Wednesday was a torture because I had work after school. But I'm lovin it.
More and more new staffs! Kitchen auntie actually asked me if I wanna work in the kitchen for a month to help her! cause one of the chef is going back to china for half a month.
well, if only my service manager allows. hahahha!
Thursday was a never ending day. Lectures doesn't seems to end.
only to wait for 6pm so that I could go home to fill my empty stomach.
Friday was a day I was looking forward to! Not only because it was the last day of school for the week but also because I'm watching paranormal activity 2 at midnight! Walked sandy & spc home before cabbing with bra & sz. Then sz & I decided to have some prataaaa. I love my clementian. The daoster. hahaha! Ever growing appetite results in ever growing body. but who cares now? (:
Today was nothing but rot (:
except completing my LAW homework which only took me half hour.
I spend the day sitting on my sofa, internet, tv.
OH! I watched vasantham just now and I'm super amazed!
It was showing this movie called "ARUNDHATI" . The story was amazingly nice! and I read it up at wikipedia. nice nice nice!
That occupies 2hours of my time.
followed by a chinese movie for another 2hours.
It's been quite a long time since I indulged myself in tv programmes.
Lot's of things happened this week.
Thanks for everything. be it good or bad.
I shall apologise for everything that happened today.
Just like what they say choices have consequences. I had mine.
I screwed my own life since the first day of the year.