...Thursday, November 11, 2010
Asian Civilisation Museum9th Nov 2010
My group members
and it gives me the 5566 feel. LOL
It was a god damn boring place! I almost fall asleep when i'm inside for about 2hours+.
I'm wanting to get out of the place immediately to go other place!

the only place in the museum that's a little fun.
Met up with michelle group right outside the museum and we decided to go marina!
Did some slacking at mac, together with 4 packets of fries. hahahah!

Perfect 10!

esther and michelle = HAHAHA.

Nugget and I

ghosts in jail

love.

sexy poses people!
waiting for CIP on sunday.
830am @ pasir ris. shiok only! LOL.
and just yesterday, I broke my KOI virgin with soozhen.
I bought grass jelly milktea. and she bought caramel milk tea.
I had endless shit after that and I don't know why. HAHAH!


about half hour of wait.
and I had esther to give me KOI surprise today. She bought me green milktea. It was nice! Thanks!
and I promised I'd walked with her to school everyday! take it as my everyday exercise! (: