...Thursday, November 25, 2010
A.W.A.YI'll be on my way to genting in less than 24hours.
Kind of reluctant to leave (although I really wanted a break) because there's really a lot of things to be done.
Such a bad timing to leave now. but well, it's alright. sure I'm able to relax myself before chionging for MST.
Being unable to put down the things I need to do, I've decided to bring some notes and the surprise stuff I need to do. Never been this insane before. I swear!
I need to prepare for presentation (3rd dec)
I need to prepare for Mid-Sem test (6th dec)
I need to get the surprise done for esther luuuu & hweeping ASAP.
I'm quite motivated for this sem exam because I have a bunch of good & crazy friends.
At the same time quite demotivated because it's all memory based. damn it!
So I have decided not to work for the following 3weeks including this week and chiong study for a week.
Besides that, last week was a memorable one.
Hopefully, shirley uploads the photos fast enough so that I could blog about it (:
she's such a slowpoke! HAHAH!
I know how stubborn I am.
I know I always do the opposite.
I know it all.