For an
EAST side noob like me, I never knew there's shopping mall in SIMEI (eastpoint)
Together with esther, noel, shirley, hweeping, lavina, michelle & mengya..
we had our lunch there,
EIGHTEEN CHEFS. nice nice nice! :D
how I wished there are one in the west! ):
after dinner we went shopping at tampines. AGAIN, EAST is somewhere I would find myself LOST.
I know there are shopping mall at tampines. BUT I didn't know there are
THREE!
Tampines one, tampines mall and century square. oh my god! and it's super crowded!
Had a meeting session with jianxiong, his self introduction to all the other classmates are definitely funny. and they all agreed that he was damn nice! and again, envy siaaaa!
we left nugget with him and off we went!
Extremely tired after walking rounds & rounds. dreaded the journey home a lot.
I spent $5 on mrt fare alone that day. Transportation are so "cheap".
TODAYsee the bread thereeeee?
esther luuuuuuu made for me!
Thank youuuuu loveeeee!Just say you want, and you'll definitely get on from me too! :x
and the water they provided me during POM. LOL
Pingping's, noel's and esther's. sorry luh, I'm a 'shui tong' ....
I have a damn packed schedule this week. Tue - Movie with poly clique & buy present
Wed - Work 12-10 but finding replacement from 5-10 so that I can spend time with esther to make sat stuff
Thu - Make sat stuff with esther at night
Fri - *cannot say yet*
Sat - SENTOSA with 16 people for lavina's birthday & club at night with sunshines.
Sun - Work 6-10