girl(:

Photobucket
SHEEYEE
30th march 92
8teen
FOREVER FAT & SINGLE :D
a saxophonist, clarinetist

treasurer of SUNSHINES ♥
sleeping buddha of HOLY ASSOCIATION
-iamSY- of TOOTS
NaiNai of DHLFM/06

NANHUA PRIMARY
SHUQUN SECONDARY
SINGAPORE POLYTECHNIC

KPO



camp with ruiyun again :(
jian fei! (55kg)
singapore flyer
iTouch
another holiday with sunshines
singapore universal studios
camera (:
bicycle
driving license
scuba diving ):
redeco my room
blackberry white

Places I want to visit:
Maldives
Langkawi
Phuket
Bali
Hawaii
Mount Fuji
Niagara Falls
kingda ka roller coaster
Switzerland
Dubai
LasVegas
......many many more.

view them :D

si ruiyun
angie ang
annie
carolyn
cheng zhia
debra
devin
fadilah
fiona
hongyong
jingting
junhao
kenneth
liting
peichi
sandy leong
sandy liang
shifa
shihui
shuqun band
soozhen
sparky
tootsFC
yaoming
yuki
yuqi
zixuan

byeee(:

October 2006
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011
May 2011
June 2011
December 2011
November 2013

ticking away


you're my one and only x3


...Saturday, December 11, 2010

THREE WEEKS.

Been really busy this 3 weeks! So many things going on, Birthdays, Genting, Presentation, Mid-Sem test etc! Just here to update my 3weeks of wonderful life! (:

MST was still manageable except econs. Thought I had confidence for it, but its just not enough time! this was the first time I didn't had time to finish a paper siaaa! ):
I wasn't even that hardworking during O levels and here I am fighting with mst till 5am every night! I swear I really had a lack of sleep and it just screwed my body clock again! DAMN.

well, with MST just over, I had all the time in the world now.
so yesterday, i went out with esther & lavina to find ideas for christmas presents!
had quite a couple of ideas actually, not going to divulge! hahah!

Unknown loves. ♥

debbie joined us around evening, and I had my dinner (ewf) with her while esther went to meet boonleong & lavina had dance. went home alone! ):

17th November 2010 - Buy Lavina's Present day

After school, the 7 of us (me, esther, lavina, noel, hweeping, shirley, michelle) went over to town wanting to get a polaroid for lavina. We only had this thing in mind and not any other alternatives!
So happily happily, thought we could get one. of course without lavina knowing.

Na li zhi dao, pink was out of stock everywhere! so was white! although there were quiet a few white around, but the price was just ridiculous! I bought peichi's one for 147 including 2 films. yet they are selling at 168/175! I was simply... SHOCKED!

then here comes the problem, so what are we gonna buy now? I was so sian. so pekcek. then esther pekcek with me HAHAHA. so we went for some slacking session at old town while jianxiong joined.
decided to go over sim lim to have a look! and we only found ONE. $148. no choice. bought it!

not to mention that it rained that day, and I had difficulties walking with my slippery slippers!
I just took off my slipper and walk! if not I can't imagine how many times I have to slip even when I have 2 bodyguards (hweeping & esther).

20th November 2010 - Lavina's 17th celebration @ sentosa
so for the past few days before her birthday, I spent all my time drawing board, wrapping 17layers of newspaper as well as doing some games stuff. with the help of esther lu wrapping 8 layers first. it was the first time i really wrapped layer by layer.
T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E!!!
but the satisfaction was there when she took hours to unwrapped!

she sad, I happy! ♥

together with esther, lavina, hweeping, noel, shirley, michelle, boon leong, we went GIANT to buy some snackssss! before debbie, jieying and zhenhui joined us.

super unglam! HAHA ♥

♥


Just want to laugh. LOL

Next, the beach for some exerciseeeee! FRISBEE!
and of course pushing everyone into the waterrrrr! :D


that's my fish! ♥


and off you go into the water! hahahaha!

and in return, I have to bring you back to shore? LOL! ♥

mostly WET! (: ♥

we played the "I NEVER" game.
there are people who actually...
NEVER eat strawberry icecream before,
NEVER go chalet before!
OMG.

then we had some FLOUR fight! HAHAHA. I like I like I like!
then lavina started pulling my hair! the video was simply hilarious! video uploaded on facebook (:

JUST LAUGH! HAHAAH. ♥



White girls! ♥


siao zha bor's!

then we head off for shower, just feel shiok! and hungryyyyy.
Universal Studio fastfood for dinner! Desert was FIREWORKS! sweee!
I was amazed and had random thoughts. blablabla.

Just let the pictures do the talking.

UNIVERSAL STUDIO (:





Simply had lots and lots of FUN. ♥

and all exhausted! ♥





Thanks to the 10 of you who made my day! ♥



and once again, HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY LAVINA! ♥♥♥♥

25th-28th November 2010 - GENTING ♥

he was soooooo cute! ♥

time to take a breather!
time to relax!
time to have some funnnnnn!

went home, bathe, eat, sz & sandy come my house & we cabbed together to bukit panjang plaza!
we took the night bus after meeting peijuan & family. the whole coach had us ONLY! damn shiok! I think the coach was speeding sia! It was the first time I reached genting SO FAST! O:
maciam bullet bus! we left around 10, and reached at 3am! I only had 2hours of sleep!


then we went to walk around before heading back to our hotel rooms to sleep!
6 people in a room! LOL.
woke up the next day for shopping the whole day!

my gifts for them! ♥

bought stuffs for my polyclique as well as for peichi & debra.
watched bruce lee in genting! amazingly, the theatre was pretty nice.

Messaging.
I was messenging esther and I didn't know she doesn't know that send message to someone overseas need additional cost! HAHAA. stupid her! I'm not surprised if my bill hits $60 this month. Still waiting for the bill so that I could pay for it.
I had incoming/outgoing calls when i'm in genting. sian.

About 1am plus, they took turns to bathe, while I went to starbucks to kope some internet as well as draw my organiser. The coldness... simply shiok!

OUTDOOR THEME PARK THE FOLLOWING DAY! ♥
weather superrrrrr good! superrr heng!
Worth-ed the RM59 definitely! :D
Had DIM SUM breakfast in the morning thanks to peijuan's family! (:
then we headed for funnnnnnnnnnn!

1st ride: CYCLONE!
2nd ride: PIRATE SHIP
3rd ride: ROLLING THUNDER TRAIN (3times) because no people!
4th ride: SPACESHOT! with hanming only because the others don't want!

BREAKTIME - DINNER. ate HOT POT! thanks to peijuan's family again!

5th ride: INDOOR ROLLER COASTER
6th ride: ROLLING THUNDER TRAIN (countless times again)
7th ride: OUTDOOR HAUNTED HOUSE (super stupid)
8th ride: SPINNER (flying chair).. that's the last ride before closing!
9th ride: INDOOR ROLLER COASTER AGAIN
10th ride: BUMPER CAR (sz first time play)
the following rides: the kiddies!

My first time wearing only shorts & slippers in genting. serious. HAHAH.
although when reached, the sudden coldness when I get down the bus shivers me, but I just have to get used to it! we even ate Ice-cream!

one thing to regret was not able to sit corkscrew because the queue was way way way too long!
but luckily we didn't queue because it rains awhile while me and hanming took the spaceshot!
me and him was praying, afraid that they would close due to rain. super heng, we had the last ride before it closes. and the people behind was sooooooo disappointed! Worse is, it stops raining after 10mins, and the ride continues. HAHA. In memory, I bought a keychain with hanming. (:

I continued my work in starbucks in the night..
Next day, wake up, home sweet home! hahah!



♥ my sunshines ♥ 11:10 PM

her loves(:

Photobucket
Yap Ruiyun
31st Dec 1987
_____________________________________

SZB's

Photobucket
Sim Sheeyee
30th Mar 1992
Photobucket
Esther Lu
13th Oct 1993
Photobucket
Lavina Lee
21st Nov 1993
Photobucket
Noel Nah
15th Oct 1992
Photobucket
Hon Shirley
18th Aug 1992
Photobucket
Tan Hwee Ping
21st Feb 1992
Photobucket
Michelle Tan
31st July 1992
Photobucket
Debbie Lee
6th Jan 1993

_________________________________


My SUNSHINES x3

Photobucket
Sim Sheeyee
Indonesia
30th Mar 1992
Photobucket
Soon Peichi
Thailand
4th Aug 1992
Photobucket
Debra Chia
Singapore
10th Apr 1992
Photobucket
Lim Soozhen
Singapore
9th May 1992
Photobucket
Xu Jingting
Singapore
18th May 1992
Photobucket
Sandy Leong
Thailand
10th Jul 1992
Photobucket
Ho Weilin
Singapore
19th November 1992
Photobucket
Kenneth Chiam
Bangladesh
23th Jul 1992
Photobucket
Kwan Jiaxian
China
22th Sep 1992
Photobucket
Keith Ang
Singapore
6th Jul 1992
---------------------------
*iNotStupid
MY SUNSHINES
laoshu & meow(:
-iamSY-
pikachuuu~
GARFIELD!
honeydew.
durian.
tom yum!
my viewty :D
my iTouch!
you..

listen :P




...