...Friday, December 31, 2010
Last day of 2010!as well as HAPPY 23rd BIRTHDAY YAP RUIYUN! ♥
Before I get my butt out of this chair and head out for the countdown party that the whole world's gonna celebrate, I shall blog my last post of 2010. - although I don't know what to blog about! hahah!

A random Outing.
Went queensway shopping centre to buy fbt & settled laksa for dinner with kenneth yesterday.
also went vivo to buy some stuffs as well as 1 box of chocolate mint! I went home with $0.00 in my wallet. slacked at my house downstair before I went home @ 11pm.
New year New year New year... just like a cycle!
I remembered the year 2010 didn't really start off well till last few months (around oct) of the year! the year passed extremely fast I think. Seems like, the older I grow, the time passes even faster. Makes me start to feel that I'm growing old way to fast and I wanna be young again! There's definitely much less worries...
anyway, I yi shi xiang bu dao what to write, so I might edit the post!
Off to partyyyy!