...Monday, March 14, 2011
Just being bored.have not really been going out nowadays.
I've been very lazy.
I've been complaining of being bored.
I've only lived 18+ years of my life, and i'm whining.
didnt join them for club for the past 2 days.
partly, I'm trying to save every single $ I can. cause there's quite a lot to spend this few months.
In addition, club's getting quite bored unless there's more people.
and PH, rather squeezy. but I like the fact that entrance is FOC.
why doesn't singapore have more nightlife activities?
I'm glad I'm packed for the next few weeks!
14th - work 5-10
15th - out with yap yunyun.
16th - shop with szb
17th - work 12-5
18th - shop with szb
19th - dinner with relative.
20th - work 10-5
22nd - pre check-in for cruise at parkmall
23rd-25th - CRUISE with Singapore Polytechnic.
25-27th - CHALET with SS.
29th - Ice skating!
30th - My Birthday celebration with SZB + class BBQ
1st - 3rd Apr - Indonesia.
I JUST LIKE MY SCHEDULE. A LOT.
came across this video in fb, that consists of a few sentences which seems true.
明明很想哭,却还在笑。
明明很在乎,却装作无所谓。
明明很想留下,却坚定地说要离开。
明明很痛苦,却偏偏说自己很幸福。
明明忘不掉,却说已经忘了。
明明放不下,却说他是他,我是我。
明明舍不得,却说我已经受够了。
明明说的是违心的假话,却说那是自己的真心话。
明明眼泪都快溢出眼眶,却高昂吊着头。
明明已经无法挽回,却依旧执着着。
明明知道自己很受伤,却说你不必觉得欠我的。
明明“伪装”着很累,却还得依旧着。。。
为的只是隐藏自己的脆弱,即使很难过,也会装得无所谓。。
只是不愿别人看见自己的伤口,不想让自己周围的人担心,不想让别人同情自己。。
只想在心底独自承受,虽然心疼得难以呼吸,却笑着告诉所有人,“我没事的!”
然后静下来时,自己便笑话自己,何必把自己伪装得那么坚强?好像自己可以承受所有的苦难。。