...Thursday, March 03, 2011
SUM UP.Stopped blogging for the longest time ever I THINK.
EVERYDAY is like O LEVELS.
You barely have free time to do anything!
Basically for the whole February, its nothing but Chinese New year & Exams.
Chinese New Year,
SHORT AND SIMPLE.
No difference for family every year.
Other than sunshines, I've celebration with polyclique (9th Feb) too. (:
Which I can spend $10 on transport in a day!
I went out as early as 10am! but reaching the last destination its already 10pm.
Traveled to HOUGANG (lavina's), then TAMPINES (debbie's), then TIONG (makan + ping's), then mine.
at lavina's house.
at ping's house
debbie's cats!Then I had Sunshines's celebration (12th Feb) only visiting mine & kenneth's house.
Had steamboat together again. with lesser people now of course.
But we still had fun definitely ! (:

CLASS BONDING (14th Feb)we had a really great class bonding though not all were present.
making use of every single bit of money given to us!
4 large pizza(s)
STARBUCKS!
DHLFM/06 (:That's HOW MANY girls we had -.-
SP event. writing our wishes for earth day as well as valentine'sSo yup, it was valentine's too!
Wasn't one for me, but still happy for those who had a boyfriend!
Like the 2 of them here.
They were there despite its our class bonding. great boyfriends!


Shiyan's BF, TAIQUAN. one that's always there for her 24/7.
Noel's BF, JIANXIONG, surprises her in school and they're just meant for each other.
PING'S 19th CELEBRATION (2nd Mar)Make up celebration as her birthday falls on the 21st feb which is in the midst of exams.

We went for kbox @ only $6!
Then NewYork NewYork for dinner.
Bought a calvin klein bag for herrr.
It's March already. The thought of reaching 19 soon sucks. My last birthday with a ONE infront.
what the fuck! O: